MDM has over 20 years experience, with most operations carried out from our Lakeland corporate home office complex. MDM can perform emergency response, hazardous waste and petroleum site assessments and remediation, engineering design and construction, Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments, risk assessment/feasibility studies, environmental auditing and screening, wetland delineation, mitigation, and monitoring, and operation and maintenance of ongoing remediation systems. MDM has thorough knowledge of environmental and regulatory processes.
· Experience on over 100 wetland jurisdictional determination and mitigation throughout Florida.
· Ongoing hazardous materials characterization, transport, storage, and ultimate disposal projects.
· Over 3,000 environmental assessments and pollution abatement projects throughout Florida.
· Over 2000 Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments.
· Civil, mechanical, and chemical Professional Engineering certifications.
· Professional Geology certifications.
· General Contractor license.
· Pollutant Storage System Contractor license.
· Outstanding academic credentials.
MDM’s strategic plan includes continued expansion of its range of Environmental services offered to clients, while remaining an industry leader in providing state of the art environmental and engineering consulting to an increasing client base amid changing regulations and advancing technologies.